Saturday 1 October 2016

scrapbookingandmore.net    ...........   is LIVE!!

Even with a lot of 'life's happenings", my website is finally completed enough to go 'live'.

I would like to thank my Website Co-ordinator, Alicia Britton who has worked so diligently and will be continuing to work (hopefully still diligently), so that the remaining products can be added as well.  These products will include over 200 paper collections and kits at huge savings.  So watch for these and so much more yet to come!

I would also like to thank all of you for your understanding and patience.  Words can not express my appreciation for everyone who has helped me transition from store to online store.  I miss seeing many of you and please feel free to come by.... especially those of you that come from out of town.  

Please note that we hope we have ironed out the 'glitches' with the website.  If you do encounter any issues, please contact me and inform me so that we can resolve any problems.  Spelling mistakes don't count, people!  ha ha.

Please read my last blog to see the newest products and a coupon with once again, my thanks.

Colette



1 comment:

  1. Hello. I am looking for someone to set up a photo album for me for a Christmas gift. I have everything that's needed, I'm just not crafts enough. Please email me at samanthamercer619@gmail.com. thank you!

    ReplyDelete